Becca Beach Tint in Grapefruit

| 0 Comments


Becca Beach Tints are cheek stains that are both creamy and gel-like at the same time.  It is hard to explain but you will know what I mean if you have tried it in person.  It's a water-resistant and non-greasy formula, which means it is perfect for summer.

All the colours have fruit names.  I bought Grapefruit because:

  • I love anything coral.
  • I love almost anything grapefruit scented (and this smells delicious).
  • It looks beautiful swatched.

 
But sadly the stain looks a bit too natural on my cheeks.  Maybe it was my fault for picking this colour, but it seems to show up a lot better when I swatch it than actually on my cheeks (especially so in summer when I have a bit of a tan).  I feel like I need to use quite a bit for it to show up, and even then most of the colour stays on my fingers (a problem I seem to have with cheek stains). 

And annoyingly, the tubes do not have the colour names printed on them.  Even the tester tubes at the counter (although I have seen a counter in Sydney improvise with stickers).  Sometimes you end up having to smell them to find out which colour you're looking at.

So my recommendation is - have a play with them at the counter first and try them on your cheeks.  Grapefruit is a nice colour but will suit those with lighter skin.

Leave a Reply

Comments on A LIPSTICK A DAY are moderated. Your comment will appear once it has been approved. Comments advertising blog or website links will be deleted.
To receive comment notifications for this post, click the "subscribe by email" link below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...