Becca Lip and Cheek Creme in Tuberose

| 0 Comments


Becca Lip and Creme Blush in Tuberose is cream blush that isn't too heavy nor oily.  However, it will not last the whole day on oily skin - I find that at the end of my work day, the colour has pretty much disappeared.  Saying that it should last longer on those with normal to dry skin.

It's very blendable and application is pretty much foolproof.  What I love about this blush is that it doesn't feel greasy - this is very important for me as I don't really need a shiny oil slick on my cheeks


Blended and heavy swatch.  Please excuse the lines on my arm - I went shopping with a lot of bags!

The colour is coral-pink in the pan but shows more as pink on my skin.

This product is designed to be used on both lips and cheeks.  If you choose to use it on your lips, you'll need to exfoliate your lips well and keep them well moisturised beforehand - it will show every dry patch or flake on your lips.  When applied onto lips, I find it dries to a matte finish.

The packaging includes a tiny mirror which isn't all that useful for touch-ups - it's much too small.  For cream blushes you really need to apply in front of a mirror big enough to see your whole face.  Otherwise it's pretty much guaranteed you will have uneven cheeks or cheeks that are far brighter than you had intended.

But the reason for this teeny tiny mirror is because the blush itself is pretty small, which means this blush is actually pretty expensive for what you get (£24 for 3g/0.1oz).  I'd still recommend it if you love the colour because the texture is nice for a cream blush.

Leave a Reply

Comments on A LIPSTICK A DAY are moderated. Your comment will appear once it has been approved. Comments advertising blog or website links will be deleted.
To receive comment notifications for this post, click the "subscribe by email" link below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...