Lipstick of the day #9 - MAC Lipstick in Lady Danger

| 2 Comments


MAC Lady Danger was my first foray into the world of red lipsticks.  I tried on the colour on the back of my hands.  Then on my lips, which is rare for me because I have a lipstick tester phobia.  Then I bought.


As with Russian Red, Lady Danger is also in the matte family.  Actually, all of MAC's best reds are matte.  The next one on my to-buy list is Ruby Woo.

Back to Lady Danger.  Lady Danger is a very bright orange red.  Personally I think the colour looks best on those with olive skin, or with a summer tan. 


As with Russian Red, prep your lips, apply a matching lip liner first (if you wish), then apply a stain base layer, blot with a tissue, and apply again.  Then go out and make eyes with hot men.

2 Comments

  1. Hahahah lol. Love the last line :)

Leave a Reply

Comments on A LIPSTICK A DAY are moderated. Your comment will appear once it has been approved. Comments advertising blog or website links will be deleted.
To receive comment notifications for this post, click the "subscribe by email" link below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...