Makeup Forever HD Blush in #6

| 0 Comments


It is a shame that Makeup Forever is so hard to find in the UK.  Because I love this brand.  Not for the packaging, because it is very basic.  Not for their season collections (actually I don't think they have any).  It's because they do everyday products very well.  I love their concealers and I love the HD Blush.

The High Definition Blush is a cream blush in liquid form.  Makeup Forever colours are named by numbers which make them a bit hard to remember.  They do seem have actual names but they differ depending on which country/website you are in.  Shade #6 is a pink based coral and is also known as Quickie, Salmon Pink and Coral.



It is a long lasting and matte formula, which makes it great for those with combination/oily skin.  Some colours in the range are perfect for a natural look, others for very dramatic looks.  Some can even be used for contouring but I think it's best to leave that to the pros.

You only need the tiniest amount for your cheeks - one pump is more than enough (you probably only need a pinhead sized dot for each cheek).  And there lies the problem.  The pump bottle/tube, whilst hygienic, makes it very hard to control how much product comes out.  I have yet to perfect the pressure required and I always pump out too much for one use.  I hope MUFE will sort this out in the future.

I apply this with just my fingers.  Remember to pump out product onto the back of your hand first, blend out a little to warm up the product, then apply to cheeks.

Leave a Reply

Comments on A LIPSTICK A DAY are moderated. Your comment will appear once it has been approved. Comments advertising blog or website links will be deleted.
To receive comment notifications for this post, click the "subscribe by email" link below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...