Nails of the day #3 - Leighton Denny Supermodel

| 0 Comments

 
Got this nail polish free with the July copy of Harpers Bazaar.  That in itself is a bargain but I bought it when HB sent out a discount vouche...so I ended up getting the magazine and nail polish for £2!

This colour is in the same colour family as Chanel Particuliere but not quite there.  On nails, Supermodel shows up a lot lighter.

On my ring finger is Chanel Particuliere, the rest is Leighton Denny Supermodel.  Excuse the messy polish.

I've been wearing this for 5 days now, and have just got a chip on my thumb nail.  This is pretty good for me as Chanel usually only lasts 2 or 3 days max on me!

Leave a Reply

Comments on A LIPSTICK A DAY are moderated. Your comment will appear once it has been approved. Comments advertising blog or website links will be deleted.
To receive comment notifications for this post, click the "subscribe by email" link below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...