Paul & Joe Eye Gloss Duo B

| 0 Comments


I have to admit I've always been interested in Paul & Joe cosmetics but have never bought anything from the line.  Perhaps it's because I think the packaging is too pretty - it seems like it's overcompensating for something.  Or maybe because their products seemed to lean towards pastel colours.


So I will say upfront that I did not buy this.  I received this at the iFabbo London Event but this will not affect this review - I'm not obligated to write a review about it, let alone a good one.

The Eye Gloss Duo B #003 Depth from their 2011 summer collection L'horizon Bleu certainly breaks away from this pastel thing I had in my head.  Sure, one side is a glittery peach colour (which actually feels a bit gritty due to the glitter).  But the other colour is what makes this eye duo interesting - the metallic smokey purple with shimmer.



I wore this by dotting the purple on my lids and blending it out, and wore the peach as an inner corner highlight.  With NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base underneath, it lasted the whole work day with no smudging.



I think it's safe to say I'll be having a look at a Paul & Joe counter soon. (Or maybe not so safe for my wallet)

Leave a Reply

Comments on A LIPSTICK A DAY are moderated. Your comment will appear once it has been approved. Comments advertising blog or website links will be deleted.
To receive comment notifications for this post, click the "subscribe by email" link below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...