Chanel Les 4 Ombres Quad in Prélude

| 1 comment


For a non-eyeshadow person like me, I have bought quite a lot of Chanel quad eyeshadows recently.  And by non-eyeshadow, I mean I don't wear full on eyeshadow everyday - usually only when I go out at night or if I do wear it to work, just one colour along the lashline.  And Prélude drew me in because it's a neutrals palette (yay!) and ALL the colours are wearable (yay!).


At first glance, the palette does look a little boring.  But I guess that's why I like it - I'm definitely not the type to wear green or blue eyeshadow.


I have to say I'm not great at describing colours, and personally I find common names that describe colours a bit unspecific...such a taupe, or mink, or sable.  One person's idea of taupe might be another person's idea of sable.  So I will let the photos and swatches do the talking.  All the colours have a slight shimmer (and I mean slight), except for the creamy beige shade, which is a bit more shimmery as it is a frost finish.

One Comment

Leave a Reply

Comments on A LIPSTICK A DAY are moderated. Your comment will appear once it has been approved. Comments advertising blog or website links will be deleted.
To receive comment notifications for this post, click the "subscribe by email" link below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...