2 Comments

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous, mine came in the post today, I also got the Chelsea Glossimer. Tomorrow I'm going to see the exhibition at Harrods.

    Btw I found your blog by googling Chanel Tweed Nails! Please do post pics when you get yours done, I couldn't get an appt to fit round work.

    And you're not the only one in that cannot stand Angel, I totally despise that fragrance!

  2. Glad I'm not the only one!!!

    I will definitely take photos of the Tweed nails...if I end up getting them that is. I have a feeling they will mess up my booking.

Leave a Reply

Comments on A LIPSTICK A DAY are moderated. Your comment will appear once it has been approved. Comments advertising blog or website links will be deleted.
To receive comment notifications for this post, click the "subscribe by email" link below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...