Engraved Rouge G de Guerlain Le Brillant in Brit B40

| 1 comment


I wanted to post this about a week ago as I was quite excited about how this turned out, but had to wait until my friend had received the parcel.  It was my friend's big 3-0 birthday recently so I had to look for a special gift for her. 


She is not usually a lipstick kind of girl but wanted to try a Guerlain lipstick.  So I picked the Le Brillant range, as they are glossy with sheer colour (similar to Chanel Rouge Coco Shine and Dior Addict).  I chose Brit #B40 - it looks dark in the tube above but when applied it's a sheer wash of peachy pink.

Unfortunately the Guerlain counter at Harrods don't do the engraving anymore so I had to look for an engraving place in London willing to do this for me.  I think they did a pretty good job :)

I hope you like it Fiona, Happy Birthday! You don't look a day older than 21. x

One Comment

  1. :) Aww it's so pretty! I'm sure she will like it!

Leave a Reply

Comments on A LIPSTICK A DAY are moderated. Your comment will appear once it has been approved. Comments advertising blog or website links will be deleted.
To receive comment notifications for this post, click the "subscribe by email" link below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...