Laura Mercier Rose Rendezvous Face Illuminator

| 2 Comments


Ever since I saw this highlighter in a Laura Mercier preview video, I'd wanted to get my hands on it.  The embossing is just gorgeous.


But this product is not just about the appearance.  It is actually a very lovely highlighter.  Unlike the Chanel holiday highlighter, this is silvery peach (with a tiny bit of pink) based with lots of tiny shimmer.


The formula is hard to describe.  It is very close in texture to the Estee Lauder Illuminating Powder Gelée, but not quite as bouncy/spongey.  Rose Rendezvous is very soft to touch and a joy to apply due to its creamy texture - there is no hint of chalky powder whatsoever.


I do not have any other Laura Mercier colour products but this may change that.  In my opinion Rose Rendezvous is a must have.

I was in a rush this morning and didn't have time to do a swatch photo.  I will include one with this review so soon as I can.

2 Comments

  1. It's very, very lovely. I was going to give it a pass, but I keep seeing photos of it and I'm now convinced that I need one!

  2. You should check it out at the counter...I don't usually buy Laura Mercier colour products but this is quite beautiful. x

Leave a Reply

Comments on A LIPSTICK A DAY are moderated. Your comment will appear once it has been approved. Comments advertising blog or website links will be deleted.
To receive comment notifications for this post, click the "subscribe by email" link below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...