Nails of the day #8 - Dior Vernis in Merveille #651

| 0 Comments


Dior Holiday 2011 Collection brings us four nail polishes, but I think Merveille #651 steals the show.

Please excuse my manicure!

Merveille is a fresh metallic crimson with gold shimmer (sadly the shimmer doesn't look quite so pronounced when applied).  I found Merveille slightly more viscous than other Dior Vernis, but it is still easy to apply.  I found one coat provided an adequate cover but looks better with two.


If you are only buying one nail polish this season, I highly recommend Dior Merveille.

Leave a Reply

Comments on A LIPSTICK A DAY are moderated. Your comment will appear once it has been approved. Comments advertising blog or website links will be deleted.
To receive comment notifications for this post, click the "subscribe by email" link below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...