Nails of the day #9 - Chanel Le Vernis in April #533

| 4 Comments


Out of the three Le Vernis for Chanel Harmonie de Printemps Spring 2012 Collection, I only picked up April, as May & June were too washed-out pastel for my skintone.  In fact I think I wouldn't have purchased April at all if my birthday wasn't in April.


Here is a picture of April compared to a proper red.  April is a cream muted garnet without any shimmer.  The texture of this particular polish is very nice - much smoother and easier to apply than my other Chanel polishes.  Overall I feel April is nice but not quite a spring colour for me - I think it looks more like a September.



4 Comments

  1. High five for Chanel Le Vernis April! My dear bf's birthday is in April, but I didn't get it due to this reason, but because I'm really loving the colour! :)

    Btw, have I ever told you how much I adore your logo and watermark? Wished I had something as nice too! :/

  2. I agree that it's not quite a springy colour but it's still pretty :-)

  3. I bought the June today!

  4. Jess - Awww thank you, you're too kind! It was a very quick photoshop job.

    Lyn - Yes I like it but still not for a spring collection...

    Fi - Why did you pick June and not the others?

Leave a Reply

Comments on A LIPSTICK A DAY are moderated. Your comment will appear once it has been approved. Comments advertising blog or website links will be deleted.
To receive comment notifications for this post, click the "subscribe by email" link below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...