Lipstick of the day #18 - Suqqu Creamy Glow Moist EX-04 Tousakura Lipstick Spring 2012

| 0 Comments


In addition to the three Suqqu spring blushes, I decided last minute to pick up the limited edition EX-04 透桜 Tousakura Creamy Glow Lipstick Moist.

Creamy Glow Lipstick Moist is a sheer and glossy lipstick - very similar to Chanel Rouge Coco Shine and Dior Addict lipsticks.  However, I find Suqqu to have the best formula - I love putting on this lipstick as it is SO smooth.


Although the swatch is quite peachy pink looking, this is a nude lipstick for me as my lips are quite dark naturally.  Lasting power, as expected, is not great as it is a sheer glossy lipstick.  It is however very moisturising - when I wear this lipstick I don't really reach for my lip balm anymore.

I love this formula and will probably be running to the counter to get another when it's payday.

Leave a Reply

Comments on A LIPSTICK A DAY are moderated. Your comment will appear once it has been approved. Comments advertising blog or website links will be deleted.
To receive comment notifications for this post, click the "subscribe by email" link below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...