Suqqu Spring 2012 Nuancing Cheeks Blushes Overview

| 0 Comments


This is just a quick post to show all the colours of the Suqqu Spring 2012 Nuancing Cheeks blushes.  I will be reviewing each of them in separate posts to follow.

This is my first foray into the Suqqu スック brand (pronounced suk-ku [sook-ku], not su-queue).  I steered clear of their blushes previously as I didn't like having one small blush and one small highlighter in a compact together.  However, once I saw images of these blushes a few months ago, I knew I had to have all of them.  The colours are perfect for me!

image: suqqu.com



There are three limited edition Blush palettes and I pre-ordered all three unseen.

  • EX-01 牡丹色 Botaniro - Cool tone rosy pink.  牡丹 is peony and 色 is colour.
  • EX-02 琥珀水 Kohakusui - The one that really caught my eye. Orangey tangerine and coral pink.  琥珀 is amber.
  • EX-03 茜水 Akanemizu - This one might be my favourite.  Pink & coral.  I have no idea what this name means. (I didn't bring my Japanese dictionary over to London :/ )


I am surprised I didn't pick up any Suqqu products before.  Besides the quality (excellent),  their packaging is very sexy.  Each palette comes with a velveteen pouch and a small brush (which is super soft like their big brushes).

Today I wore EX-02.  I will post a review later tonight.  (Edited: All blushes have now been reviewed, please see links above)

Leave a Reply

Comments on A LIPSTICK A DAY are moderated. Your comment will appear once it has been approved. Comments advertising blog or website links will be deleted.
To receive comment notifications for this post, click the "subscribe by email" link below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...